Our Vision and Goals
- Culture that empowers
- Instruction that engages
- Technology that enables
Raise the bar, close the gap
1. Each school will improve achievement for all students while closing achievement gaps for identified student groups, with particular focus on sub-populations.
Empower school leaders
2. Idaho Falls School District 91 will be account- able for developing essential leader, teacher and staff competencies and optimizing all resources to achieve each school’s strategic goals and outcomes for student success.
Build strong communities
3. Idaho Falls School District 91 will create opportunities for parents, community and business leaders to fulfill their essential roles as actively engaged partners in supporting student achievement and outcomes for student success.
Support excellent teaching
4. All teachers will engage every student in meaningful, authentic and rigorous work through the use of innovative instructional practices and supportive technologies that motivate students to be self- directed and inquisitive learners.
5. Idaho Falls School District 91 will develop and implement a balanced assessment system that accurately reflects student demonstration and mastery of the Common Core State Standards for Literacy and Mathematics.
Create high-achieving schools
6. Idaho Falls School District 91 will provide intensive support to schools that are in school improvement and re- structuring status as identified by state accountability measures.