Welcome to the Emerson Counseling Center!
If you have any questions or concerns about your student, please reach out to us by email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Please direct your questions as follows:
- Registration: Emily Busch, Registrar
- Scheduling: Emily Busch, Registrar, or Amanda Harrington, Counselor
- Social/Emotional Concerns: Amanda Harrington, Counselor
- College and Career Events/Opportunities: Jody Immel, College and Career Advisor
- Advanced Opportunities: Jody Immel, College and Career Advisor
- Scholarships: Jody Immel, College and Career Advisor, or Candace Reese, Graduation Advocate
- SAT/PSAT/ISAT Testing: Amanda Harrington, Counselor
- ASVAB Testing: Jody Immel, College and Career Advisor
- Hope Squad: Amanda Harrington, Counselor
Emerson Hope Squad
Our school is a proud supporter of Hope Squad. Emerson established its first Hope Squad in the 2022-2023 school year. Members of Hope Squad strive to create a safe school environment, promote connectedness, support anti-bullying, encourage mental wellness, reduce mental health stigma, and prevent substance misuse. Hope Squad members receive monthly training on helping skills, including QPR (suicide prevention protocol).