Phone: (208) 525-7770
Fax: (208) 525-7778
1767 Blue Sky Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Seeking Input on Response PlanAs we finalize plans for the coming school year, we have updated our 2022-23 COVID Response Plan as required by the state. Here's a link to the draft plan, which is posted on the district website, along with response plans from previous years. If you'd like to provide feedback on the plan, please complete this short survey. The survey will be open through Friday.
Are you new to Idaho Falls School District 91? Learn more here. New students can register online for the 2022-23 school year.
- August 8th: Senior Picture and Payment Day
- August 9: Juniors and Sophomores Picture and Payment Day
- August 10th: Freshman Picture and Payment Day
- August 11th: New student registration by appointment only (9 am - 2 pm) with counselors lunch from 12 pm - 12:30 pm
- August 12th: New student registration by appointment only (9 am - 2 pm) with counselors lunch from 12 pm - 12:30 pm
- August 15th: New Student Walkins (8:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- August 16th: New Student Walkins (8:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- August 17th: Counseling Office Closed
- August 18th: Counseling Office Closed
- August 19th: Counseling Office Closed
We look forward to welcoming students back in the fall. Tuesday, Aug. 23 is the first day of school for students in K-9 and Emerson. The first day for sophomores, juniors and seniors will be Wednesday, Aug. 24. Click here to see the complete 2022-23 School Calendar.